Sunday 11 December 2011

Adele hasn’t thought about a third album

Songstress Adele has had a great year so far, especially following her six Grammy nominations.

According to Mirror, her raw talent has led her to the honor of being the first woman, in the same year, to be named top artist and best album and single in America.

But in an interview with Billboard, the 23-year-old singer revealed that she is going to be taking quite a lot of time off.


In fact, she does not plan on coming out with another album for a few years, saying that she hasn’t “thought about” a third album yet.

"I imagine I'll be 25 or 26 by the time my next record comes out, as I haven't even thought about my third record yet," she told the magazine.

Although, after her album 21, the music on her next album will definitely be worth the wait. "I'm just gonna lay some concrete, set up home and just 'be' for a bit," she said. "I'll disappear and come back with a record when it's good enough. There will be no new music until it's good enough and until I'm ready."

It is also well known that Adele had vocal surgery this year because she was singing on damaged vocal cords. She revealed in the interview that the surgery went very well and that now she just has to “build [herself] back up vocally.” “It’s gonna be a lot easier for me to sing now. And mentally I won't be worried about my voice on stage anymore. So I have to get used to that.” She reveals that the vocal rest and training will take most of January and she’ll be back to singing as of February.

CelebrityCafe

No comments:

Post a Comment