Wednesday 14 December 2011

Ashley Cole tells Cheryl: You'll always be my wife

Ashley Cole has romantic plans to woo Cheryl Cole over Christmas.

'He's determined to win her back,' a friend tells Now.

A text message from Ashley, 30, to Cheryl, 28 - seen by the pal - said: ‘You'll always be my wife in my mind.'

The decision to talk comes as friends say they've both been growing increasingly lonely.

LA record producer Patrizio Pigliapoco, 21, is smitten with Cheryl - but he knows she doesn't feel the same.


'I wish I could ask her out on a date,' he's said, 'but she'd tell me no. She's out of my league.'

Our insider adds: ‘It's telling that Cheryl hasn't been able to commit to anyone seriously since she and Ashley split.

‘She's got loads of friends and lots of men  desperate to date her, but she hasn't been able to move on.

'She and Ashley either need to forget each other for good or get back together.

'That's what these talks are about.'

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment