Tuesday 13 December 2011

'I don’t care how fat I get' - Chantelle Houghton

Chantelle Houghton has revealed her baby bump for the first time and says she doesn’t care how much weight she puts on while pregnant.

"I’ll get as fat as a house as long as everything’s okay," Chantelle said, probably with that dopey grin on her face.

Chantelle – who is pregnant with both her and fiancée Alex Reid’s first child, says she’s not worried about losing the weight following the birth either: “I’ll just do it gradually” she told new! Magazine, "I’m in no rush to lose shape, and Alex will help me.”



The reality star was previously told by doctors that she may not be able to conceive naturally because of her extreme eating patterns.

Chantelle said at the time: “‘I’ve punished my body, and now it’s punishing me.

Ultimately it’s my fault. I hate myself and can never forgive myself.

‘Because of my obsession with food and my crash dieting when I had bulimia, I’ve ruined my chances of having a baby naturally.”

Chantelle had battled with bulimia since she was fourteen-years-old.

She and Alex announced they were trying for a baby back in August with Chantelle falling pregnant shortly afterwards.

Chantelle, 28, tells this week’s new! magazine: “What’s the saying? Where there’s a sperm, there’s a way. I only release an egg three times a year, so the chances of me actually getting pregnant naturally were one per cent – slim to none.”

“I think maybe it happened because we weren’t just having sex to get pregnant any more.”
The couple got in engaged back in October after Alex proposed to her live on an Irish chat show.


No comments:

Post a Comment