Friday 9 December 2011

Has Mark Wright of I'm A Celebrity got his eye on Pat Sharp's daughter?

It seems Pat Sharp doesn't mind if notorious ladies' man Mark Wright hooks up with his daughter Charlotte.

Former TOWIE star Mark sparked rumours of a romance when he was snapped cuddling-up to Charlotte at Nu Bar in Essex this week - and Pat's suggested he's not bothered. 

'Setting the record straight that @MarkWright_ is a great guy and I have no problem with whatever he does or whom he does it with. Job done!' Tweets Pat, 50.


Mark admitted this week that he was unhappy about being painted as a womaniser on The Only Way Is Essex.

The reality programmed documented the 24-year-old's on-off relationship with Lauren Goodger, 25, and his brief romances with Sam Faiers and Lucy Mecklenburgh, both 20.

'I'm so grateful to TOWIE for putting me where I am today, but I did get upset a lot over the way I was portrayed,' Mark told The Sun.

'My family and friends, and my sister Jessica, would get upset too.

'I had several discussions with producers about it.'

Mark has decided against returning to The Only Way Is Essex so he can chase other projects.

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment