Saturday 10 December 2011

Nicola Roberts - 'I can't wait for band to get back together'

Nicola Roberts can't wait for Girls Aloud to get back together.

The 26-year-old says she wants to experience the "chaos" of being in a band again after being solo for the past year.

Roberts, along with Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle are expected to reunite next year for their 10-year anniversary, with further rumours about a performance at the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics.

She said:
It will be nice to experience the chaos of the dressing room again and the company. 10 years have flown by, though.
"We never planned it. You only make a record if people want you to but we feel that the public put us together and they've chosen for us to keep going."

In an interview with Female First, she added: "When I first got in the band I remember Kylie Minogue was being awarded for a decade in the industry and that seemed incredible and now we have been - it freaks me out.

"I left school at 16 and went straight into the band so it feels like my whole adult life has been about Girls Aloud."

NME

No comments:

Post a Comment