Tuesday 20 December 2011

Amy Childs seeing her Ex again.

What a roller-coaster year it’s been for Amy Childs.
As the break-out star of ITV2’s The Only Way Is Essex, Amy Childs went on to work her girl-next-door charm in Celebrity Big Brother, then landed her very own reality show, It’s All About Amy.

But it wasn’t all plain sailing – as 21-year-old Amy’s star rose, her relationship with boyfriend Joe Hurlock, 24, hit the skids.

However, as Amy reveals to new!, after a few months apart, the former couple are giving their love another go, but are “taking things slowly”.

When new! arrives at an east London studio for our exclusive Christmas shoot, Amy is already in full make-up, devouring a large chicken sandwich.

Then, with a hitch of her boobs and a good shake of her trademark red mane, she slips into a white sparkly number and the huge angel wings we’ve had custom made.

“I really want some of these,” she says, admiring her feathers and striking a pose.

As you can see, Amy looks absolutely stunning in our pictures.

As well as finding out what goes on in the Childs household at Christmas, we’re dying to know exactly what the score is with her and Joe.

Here, our columnist reveals why she’s realised no one compares to “her Joe” and tells us it was him seeing other girls that made her realise her true feelings…

So, there are rumours you’ve got back with Joe. What’s happening?
We’re back in touch and I’d be lying if I said we didn’t want to get back together. I’ve always said I wouldn’t rule it out. I think I still love him.

So you are back together?
We’re taking things slowly. We’re still really close – just texting, talking, and he comes over every now and then. But I’ve been really busy lately and I haven’t been able to give him much time. We’ll see if that changes in the new year.

You seem cautious…
I just don’t want to say too much, as I don’t know what’s happening myself. It may not work out again.

You split up because you didn’t spend enough time together…
Exactly, so before I say, “Yeah, we are back together,” I have to be sure I do have time for him.

Will you see him over Christmas?
No, he’s going away, I think, and I’ll be with my family. But when he gets back, I have two weeks off, so we’ll see each other then.

Will you get each other presents?
I might get him a little something.

There were reports that we’ll see you back together on your show…
Even if we did get back together, he wouldn’t be on the show. He’s never liked the limelight.

Have either of you been out with anyone else since you split?
He’s been out with girls. When I found out, I was distraught. I was calling him, texting him. I turned into a bit of a stalker! I couldn’t handle it.

Was that a bit of a wake-up call about how you felt?
Definitely. Things like that make me feel like we’re meant to be together.

Do you ever think you should just meet someone else?
Do you know what, I go to all these parties where there are good-looking boys and I always refer back to Joe. I compare everyone to him.

You told new! you wanted to date another celebrity. Did you get any offers?
I tweeted Professor Green the other day. I fancy him. I think he’s so fit. He invited me to one of his gigs.

So is it Professor Green you’d like to get under the mistletoe this year?
Absolutely! But he’s going to think I’m a right mug now. My obsession with him is a joke.

New

No comments:

Post a Comment