Tuesday 13 December 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Still Loves Lewis Hamilton

Nicola Scherzinger has admitted and Lewis Hamilton still love one another ''very much'' and are in a ''good place''.

Nicole Scherzinger still loves Lewis Hamilton "very much".

The 29-year-old singer and the Formula 1 ace called time on their four-year relationship in October but now the brunette beauty insists they are in a "good place" right now.


Asked about speculation they are getting back together, she told LOOK magazine: "Everything is very recent, so it's a sensitive subject for me, but we are good friends and obviously we love one another very much.

"That's where we're at now and that's a good place to be.

"What people see is completely opposite to what's real."

Nicole also admitted she thinks Lewis is "perfect looking", though looks are not the most important thing she considers in a potential boyfriend.

She said: "I still think Lewis is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen in my life, he's perfect looking.

"But I don't base any relationship on looks, it comes from the heart and soul first. If you really love someone, you fall in love with their looks."

Lewis recently admitted he wouldn't rule out reconciling with Nicole in future.

He said: "We still have very, very strong feelings for each other and I still love her very much. Who knows, maybe we will be together in the future?

"We're friends and we can move forward. These times are sent to try you, it's about how you pull through. I have my family who are helping, so I feel pretty good."

It has been claimed the pair have recently enjoyed a string of secret dates.

Contact Music

No comments:

Post a Comment