Saturday 10 December 2011

Olly Murs of Xtra Factor, has `a friend with benefits'

Xtra Factor host Olly Murs recently claimed that he hasn't dated a woman since he was runner-up on The X Factor two years ago.

However, the Essex lad admitted that he has not been living the life of a monk and has been getting his kicks somewhere.
Murs confessed that he does have girl he can turn to when he is feeling lonely.


He told Fabulous magazine: "I've got a friend with benefits, I'm not going to lie."

Murs added: "I always thought I'd have met `the one' by the time I was 27. If `the one' comes to me, then I'll be waiting."

Olly has admitted that he fancies his Xtra Factor co-host Caroline Flack but insists they are keeping it professional.

He joked: "I've had to think about it on a few occasions, but nothing has ever happened between us and it means we can have a laugh."

The Dance With Me Tonight singer insists he was not always a ladies man, saying: "Girls weren't interested in me before I was famous."

STV

No comments:

Post a Comment