Tuesday 6 December 2011

Misha Bryan to work with Missy Elliot

She didn’t make this weekend’s X Factor final, but it looks like Misha Bryan be is going to make it as a pop star anyway.

The 19-year-old diva has been in contact with none other than hip hip superstar Missy Elliot, and Misha is hopeful that she’ll get to work with the Get Ur Freak On singer.

Misha explains how the contact with Missy happened, “A lot of my fans were tweeting her, I didn't know, and she was watching my performances on X Factor clips that my fans sent her. So I thought, this is one of my heroes. I tweeted her and we got chatting. Hopefully we can work together.”

If Misha can make something happen she’ll certainly end up releasing the coolest ever single from an X Factor contestant.


Movie madness

Missy Elliot isn’t the only big name interested in working the latest X Factor reject, apparently cult filmmaker Tim Burton is keen to get Misha on the soundtrack for his latest movie, “The pair spoke for around 15 minutes, with Tim outlining his plans for Misha and asking whether she would be interested in recording a track,” an source has told The Mirror. “Misha was blown away and hugely flattered. She agreed immediately.'

Little Mix to win!

As for who Misha thinks should take the X Factor crown on Sunday night, the Manchester singer would like Tulisa’s girls Little Mix to scoop the main prize.

'”For me, in terms of a girl group, there's no girl group out there that's like them,” Misha told Daybreak yesterday. “There's a gap in the market that they can fill… I think all three of [the finalists] have a place in the industry right now but the ones who stand out for me right now is Little Mix.”

Whatever happens next, it sounds like we’re going to hear more from Misha!

Heatworld

No comments:

Post a Comment