Sunday 11 December 2011

Cheryl Cole hasn't watched any of The X Factor this year

Cheryl Cole hasn't checked out any of the outfits Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos have worn on The X Factor this year.

After getting dumped from the US show and deciding she didn't want to return to the UK series, Cheryl has been keeping a low profile.

'I haven't watched it,' she confesses. 


In fact, it's been a relief for Chezza, 28, not to worry about her wardrobe choices. Competing with Dannii Minogue to look glam for 3 years was enough. 

'They pay you to do a job. It's up to you whether you want to dress nicely or not,' she tells the Daily Telegraph.

'Once I decided to do The X Factor, I had 4 days to prepare. I went crazy on net-a-porter.com. I was so nervous because I was replacing Sharon Osbourne and everyone loved her.

'The styling got a bit silly if you ask me, because that was the least of my priorities.

'It was about the contestants.'

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment