Monday 5 December 2011

Cheryl Cole's record producer says Ashley's behaviour was "crazy"

Patrizio says Chezza is gorgeous and can’t understand why Ashley would cheat.

Cheryl Cole’s ex producer, Patrizio Pigliapoco, cannot get his head round why ex husband, love rat, Ashley Cole would even ever dream of cheating on the Geordie beauty.

OK! magazine reveal Patrizio Pigliapoco - who is mentoring the Girls Aloud star in an attempt to re-launch her pop career in Los Angeles - appeared shocked by the footballer’s cheating whilst married to the singer.

Commenting on Ashley’s behaviour he said: "I can't believe what happened with that soccer player. Who was that guy? How could a man ever cheat on this woman? That's just crazy."

The 21-year-old admitted that he thinks the ‘Promise This’ singer is “gorgeous” and would love to date her but knows that there is no way she would agree to that.

[Cheryl Cole 2011 Calendar]
[Through My Eyes Autobiography]

He said: "When I met her I thought, 'Oh my God, she's gorgeous!' I think she's great. She's got swag, that's the word here. I wish I could ask her out on a date - but she'd tell me no. She's out of my league."

Musicrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment