Monday 5 December 2011

I'm A Celebrity runner-up Mark Wright: I'm not interested in dating Emily Scott

Mark Wright insists he won't be getting together with his I'm A Celebrity jungle mate Emily Scott.

The Only Way Is Essex star grew close to Emily, 28, during their time on the show (PHOTOS) - but despite their cheeky flirting, Mark doesn't have feelings for the stunning blonde model.

'She is a lovely person and very pretty,' says Mark, 24.

'But there is no romantic interest there for me and I am not interested in starting a relationship with her.'

Emily admitted she fancied Mark after she left camp and even said he'd make a 'really good husband', but the Essex boy insists he doesn't want to be tied down at the moment. 

'I'm single and want to be on my own,' he tells the Daily Mirror.

'I won't deny Emily is a good catch but that's not how I feel about her.


'She became a friend. She is just a cool girl.'

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment