Tuesday 6 December 2011

'My relationship with Harry Styles isn't disgusting' - Caroline Flack

Caroline Flack and Harry Styles have become pretty close recently, after reportedly having a cheeky snog in a hotel a few weeks ago, and have both spoken out about their close friendship.

Turns out Cazza's not having too much of a good time with it though, after One Direction fans and general nasty-folk gave her abuse on Twitter for being friends with Hazza.

"I keep thinking, 'What have I done wrong?' But I haven’t done anything wrong," she told Now magazine.

'What’s hard for me to get my head around is people saying it’s disgusting. I don’t think it is.
"He (Harry) told me, 'Don’t listen to Twitter'. So he became the mature one at that point."

"I feel like I shouldn’t have to worry about what I do. But it’s a social thing that people aren’t accepting of big age gaps."



"I know it’s human nature for everyone to gossip. But why say it’s bad? No one’s being hurt.

"Some people tend to see the negative immediately and that’s what I find strange. If two people like each other and get on, why does anyone else find a negative in it?"

Oh Cazza, YOU GO WITH YO BAD SELF. People who send death threats to gals on

Twitter for being close with someone they fancy are clearly mental. What do they think, that Harry will see them write 'DIE BITCH DIE!' and think, 'Wow, she seems like a stand up gal.
We should go out.'?

Deluded.





Sugarscape

No comments:

Post a Comment