Tuesday 6 December 2011

Mark Wright “upset” by false TOWIE depiction

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here runner-up Mark Wright (PHOTOS) said that his depiction on The Only Way is Essex was so bad it drove him to do a little cry.

He begged producers to tone down the hype that surrounded his womanising ways as he didn’t want to be painted as a sleazy lothario.

He told The Sun: “I am so grateful to TOWIE for putting me where I am today, but I did get upset a lot over the way I was portrayed. “My family and friends, and my sister Jessica, would get upset too.”

“I had several discussions with producers about it.”

Fresh from eating gross animals in the Australian jungle, he’s got his sights set on a much glitzier career path: “I want to act and present. I went to the Sylvia Young acting school for ten years. Acting is the path I want to go down.

“I have a motto, ‘Reach for the stars’, so I’ll say it. Laugh all you want, but I want to be the next James Bond.”


With the same manager who propelled turned Myleene Klass into a household name following her time in the 2006 series of IACGMOOH, Mark’s got offers up to his ears. The one we’re most interested in is Mark fronting an ITV2 spin-off of Paddy McGuiness’s dating show Take Me Out Mark seems keen, too: “It sounds like a good show.”

He added that, although he's glad of the attention TOWIE gave him, he quit to go into the jungle because it got too intense: “I was on a TV show where they exaggerated people’s personalities and choose one side of you that they want you to be.”

Okay, so he went on a show where he had to eat things like cockroach cocktails and vomit fruit instead. Makes perfect sense.

Heatworld

No comments:

Post a Comment