Monday 5 December 2011

Katie Price horrified by her "Daffy the duck" Botox face

Katie Price is no stranger to a bit of a cosmetic touch up every five minutes now and then, but has admitted that she is starting to look so ridiculous, her own children have dubbed her "Daffy the duck".


After shocking viewers with her motionless face during a recent appearance on Sky News, the inflation aficionado has finally realised she's gone a bit overboard.

"The children are calling me Daffy Duck and laughing at my puffy pillow face," a friend quoted her as saying.

"Blown-up red lips, long dark hair and make-up. I do look like a duck."

The source told New! magazine that Katie "thinks she looks like a cartoon character. She tries to laugh it off, but she knows she looks a state. She’s desperate to have the fillers dissolved and wants them out of her face."


Katie apparently freaked out over her plumped-up lips when perusing her recent wedding photos with friends, saying her mouth is now "an actual beak... t’s like f---ing ducks’ lips that stick out, it’s a joke."

[Katie Price's latest Autobiography review]


It's all bravery and defiance in the public eye, however. We don't want Peter Andre knowing she's down, do we? "I’m not bothered what people say about me or my looks," she told a UK radio station.

"Boooooring. So much of what has been said about me has hurt, but it has made me more determined to be successful… If people knew the real story of what I’ve had to go through, they would think it’s unfair how badly I’ve been picked on."

Before and after: A natural-faced Katie at the beginning of her modelling career, and a Katie now, after admitted work on her nose, Botox and fillers









NineMSN

No comments:

Post a Comment