Monday 5 December 2011

Amy Winehouse's director boyfriend Reg Traviss has offers to make film of her life

Amy Winehouse’s grieving boyfriend has been flooded with offers to turn her life story into a film.

Movie director Reg Traviss ­believes the tragic singer’s life will be on the big screen one day – but the project would be too painful for him to handle.

Reg, 34, said: “I guess a biopic is inevitable.

“I have been asked but I honestly don’t think I could do it. I’d be too close to it.

“But whoever does write and direct the film may ­exaggerate certain points to make it more ‘Hollywood’.

“The family would want to be involved to make sure that it’s done justice. But right now it’s all too raw.”

He dated Amy for two years before her sudden death from alcohol poisoning four months ago aged 27, and he is still grief-stricken.


“I’m taking each day as it comes,” said Reg.

“I feel I’m living a horrible daydream that I just want to snap out of, but can’t.”

Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment