Sunday 4 December 2011

Daniel Craig reveals doubts over his career - what?!

JAMES BOND hunk Daniel Craig has admitted that he is "not satisfied" with his career, despite his success as the world-famous secret agent.
The 007 star is about to resume his role as the iconic British spy in new movie 'Skyfall', which is due out next year. However, the 43-year-old still doesn't think he's quite cracked it as an actor.

"I'm definitely not satisfied about my career. I don't know how you can be; it's the very nature of things," he told GQ magazine.

"I'm always trying to figure it out and I'm kind of unsatisfied constantly. I always want to get it right and I don't know what the answer to it is."

The 43-year-old also revealed that he wasn't "quite sure how" he had been such a success as Bond.

We'll give you a hint Daniel, it's probably that hot bod under your tuxedo!

OK

No comments:

Post a Comment