Sunday 4 December 2011

Tulisa used to walk around with a baseball bat

As Tulisa likes to remind us A LOT, she’s well’ard innit. She maybe all glam and an X Factor judge now, but there was a time when she used to walk the mean NW streets with a baseball bat on her to protect her from the bullies.

Jesus Tulisa, not even Orphan Annie needed one of those.

Speaking to the Radio Times the N-Dubz singer revealed: “I had to walk down the road with a baseball bat in my pocket. I didn’t end up having to use the bat, but I did have to punch people back.”

D’ya hear that Kelly Rowland yeah? Just watch what you say about Little Mix’s melodies.

Tulisa also admitted that her difficult teen years make her feel a little out of place in her more glamorous surroundings now.

“I’ll think, ‘I don’t belong here.’ I get those moments now and again. I can be very feisty, but that’s a defence mechanism for me. I’m defensive because too many years of my life I was treated like s**t.”


Maybe it’s that baseball bat in your pocket lowering the tone love. Are you a fan of Tulisa, like her fiest?

Sugarscape

No comments:

Post a Comment