Saturday 3 December 2011

Katie Price is just waiting for the perfect man

Katie Price has revealed that she will stay single until she meets the perfect man who ticks all the right boxes.

Price split from Argentinean model Leandro Penna earlier this year.

However, despite recently being romantically linked to rugby player Danny Cipriani, the blonde insists that she is having some man-free time and putting all her energy into work until she meets Mr. Right.

“I am single. I am very much single, I have been for four months and I’m happy about that. I’m not looking for anyone, I’m going to enjoy it for now and if I do meet anyone they have a heck of a lot of boxes to tick this time,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling TV show ‘Xpose’.






“I work, work, work all the time, I’m always so busy and when I stop working I get ill, I get colds and stuff,” she said.


[Katie Price's latest Autobiography review]


Katie, who has three children, Harvey, Junior and Princess Tiaamii, from previous relationships, has earlier admitted that she does miss the companionship of a boyfriend.

However, her best friend Michelle Heaton is currently living with her and is giving her company.

“I’m not frightened, because I’ve got so many friends around me and family and I’m so busy,” she added.


Zee News

No comments:

Post a Comment