Sunday 4 December 2011

Amelia Lily: I don't hold a grudge against Kelly Rowland for ditching me from The X Factor

Amelia Lily really showed off her versatile voice on last night's X Factor's. She proved she could handle soul as well as rock in Motown week.

After getting dropped by mentor Kelly Rowland in week 1 of the live shows, the 17-year-old is definitely a comeback queen.

'Friends ask: "Do you hold a grudge against Kelly for sending you home?",' she told us last week.

'But it's never, ever been like that.

'Kelly reckons that the time I've spent away from The X Factor helped me come back an even stronger person.'

Kelly, 30, apologised to the teenager for almost ruining her dreams.



'Obviously she felt bad,' says Amelia, 'but I said to her: "It was as hard for you as it was for me."

'I felt more sorry for her, if anything.

'I cried when I got knocked out, but you can cry and cry and it's not going to help.

'I had to keep my head held high and hold myself together.'

Now

No comments:

Post a Comment